Senior Technical Program Manager (Remote)
Tickr - We provide AI-powered insights that drive brand, marketing and sales performance.. Tickr’s cloud solution gives brands the ability to unify their sales, media, and marketing analytics data into a single source of truth for better decision-making, and automated reporting that leads to real-time control over sales, campaign, PR, and advertising performance.
Tickr’s best-in-class combination of end-to-end data management, ML/AI technology, and high-performance architecture makes it simple for data-driven brands to connect, unify, analyze, and act on all of their sales, media and marketing data sources and metrics. Tickr solutions power faster insights and better decisions for the world’s leading brands. To learn more, visit www.tickr.com.
- Develop the milestones, tasks and timelines for all projects -- especially large / enterprise level engagements
- Work with the internal team to prioritize all tasks associated with the project plans
- Manage and conduct regular meetings with customers to update them on the status of projects
- Identify key risks to project delivery and develop practical risk mitigation plans
- Collaborate with internal team to manage project forecasts & customer budgets to reflect ROI
- Help produce key customer presentations, including analysis summaries and business reviews
- Use your “next level” ability to problem-solve and produce creative solutions for cross-functional project team
- Manage customer “scorecards” to ensure our value is consistent with customer’s objectives and expectations
- Delegate project management tasks, as necessary, to junior members and oversee progress
- Lead or be a significant/senior contributor on key internal projects (as directed by head of project management), in service of driving long term business value to the organization as a whole
- Own and program manage the onboarding, utilization, coaching, and mentoring of direct reports
Here's what you need:
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience working in digital project management
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer-facing environment
- Minimum of 1 year experience of indirect or direct people management
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (minimum 12 years)
Bonus Points if:
- PM Warrior. You are well versed and experienced in all fundamentals of project management. You’ve wrangled consumer facing, digital projects big and small, juggled multiple at a time, and have the battle scars to prove it.
- Optimization Expertise. You know UX and experience optimization like the back of your hand.
- Leader & Coach. Experienced and comfortable with managing & mentoring of more junior PM’s on the team. Able to coach others through conflict and lead by example to model empathy.
- Communicator Extraordinaire. Intuitive, adaptable, and collaborative communication and interpersonal ability. You demonstrate stellar stakeholder management and executive presentation skills.
- Natural-born problem solver. You create solutions, not problems. You use empathy, logic, and imagination to make sense of a situation and come up with an intelligent solution.
- Organized and love yourself for it. You love creating (and completing!) task lists. You hate messes. You possess excellent planning & organization skills.
- Expectations Wizard. You always under-promise and over-deliver.
- Agile. You have an innate ability to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction and competing priorities within a results-driven environment. You know how to learn fast with the goal of operating independently without sacrificing a quality output.
- Proactive. You are experienced at identifying risks & resolving issues, escalating as needed to senior leadership across an entire portfolio of customer projects.
- Forecasting Pro. You know how to collaborate with teammates to estimate hours required to meet monthly milestones and are adept at tracking or adjusting your team’s progress along the way.
- Live in the details. Strong problem-solving skills with a high attention to the little things. You bring clarity to chaos. You know how to get in the weeds with cross functional teammates and keep everyone focused
- Are confident, yet kind and low on ego.
- Wear many hats. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects and manage programs.