Job: Technical Project Manager
Hiring Manager: Tim Williams
Date: Jan 2017
The raison d’être for the Tickr Client Services Team, is to deliver an outstanding client experience. The team relishes the experience of working with savvy, focused, smart, fun, talented people who are dedicated to delivering great solutions that delight our clients.
As a Project Manager you will be a key part of Tickr's delivery efforts on projects for our clients and partners. The team’s objective is to understand client goals, establish the scope of work, and manage effective project plans.
As a team member with partners and individual client projects, you will be responsible for the quality of those relationships day-to-day and to contribute to the delivery of a quality Tickr platform solution, on time and on budget, exceeding client expectations.
Working with the client’s project and technical teams and the internal sales, delivery and engineering teams, you will execute project delivery with an eye to meticulous technical detail and outstanding customer service for both client and project team members. Your stellar communication skills complement your outstanding technical skills.
- Works with customers on the definition and execution of their overall project plans.
- Manages the client relationship and sets customer expectations during solution implementations.
- Manages a number of parallel software deployment projects for our customers and partners.
- Leads project meetings, managing to agendas, tracking action items, and coordinating follow-ups. When necessary, coordinates pre- and post-flight project meetings and documentation.
- Ensures that all client-facing presentations are delivered on time and are of the highest quality.
- Works within project plan and resource allocations and identifies issues to resolve and opportunities to develop throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Hits milestones and delivers weekly project status to internal teams and clients.
- If necessary, serves as a substitute CS team manager in a limited capacity.
- Expert knowledge of the ERP market, including applications such as Oracle, Salesforce.com. Basic knowledge of databases and web technology.
- 3+ years of solid experience working on multiple complex projects with distributed resources in matrixed organizations.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with clients and internal teams.
- Skilled at calmly delivering and communicating in a quickly changing environment.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- 3+ years of demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Ability to manage and communicate with distributed teams.
- MBA, B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, or equivalent work experience.
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Elastic Search or similar technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Practices
Working at Tickr
We’re a start-up, so self-starters really thrive here. There’s never a dull moment, as we’re building the airplane in flight. And as we grow so do great opportunities for our team members. Our people are creative, technical, curious, friendly and passionate aboutbeautiful solutions. We offer a competitive benefits package, and our offices are in the transit-friendly Jackson Square area of San Francisco.
About the Tickr platform: Imagine you can review your most critical business data all in one place, in real time. Before Tickr, you'd have to log in to dozens of sources, then paste them together to build a “Frankenstein” picture of your brand and product. Instead, the cleanly designed, easy to use Tickr platform integrates all your data sources—social media, enterprise data, media, and key metrics—into a single screen so you can quickly discover real-time, actionable insight. With Tickr, you get the full story, all in one place. Visualize your enterprise.
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org