enterprise Sales engineer - san francisco
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer, you assist fellow Tickr Sales Execs by problem- solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the Product Marketing Management and Engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Enterprise products.
We are looking for Sales Engineers with excellent technical, communication and organizational skills to join our Enterprise sales team. Your previous experience with cloud platform and infrastructure products, search products, content/document management repository systems, and SQL-based relational databases will be on display as you engage with customers to understand their business and technical requirements. You should be a confident presenter with excellent presentation skills and the ability to persuasively present Tickr’s product offering.
- Work with team to identify and qualify sales opportunities, identifies key customer technical objections and develops the strategy to resolve technical impediments to closing sales transactions.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with Tickr’s Enterprise Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Tickr’s Cloud Platform value proposition using techniques to include whiteboard & slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management and RFI response documents.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing “best practice” advice to customers to optimize Tickr Cloud Platform effectiveness.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related.
- 3-5 years as technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or equivalent customer-facing experience. Must have solid understanding and experience working with APIs.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related.
- Experience with PaaS & IaaS technologies. Working knowledge of Servers, Web 2.0, DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, Load Balancers, & DMZ.
- Experience in Big Data trends & huge DBs.
- Experience designing/developing scalable, distributed systems.
- Familiarity with Mockup tools like Balsamiq & InDesign.
- Web development (REST, SOAP, JS, HTML) with C#, .Net, ASP, CGI & related, using NoSQL & RDBMS in the Cloud like AWS.
- Able to quickly work with emerging tech in Cloud/IT.
Based in San Francisco, Tickr is the premier provider of real-time business visualization, empowering companies like Nike, Gatorade, Lego, Novartis, and Goldman Sachs with insight into the performance and perception of their brands, products and services. Tickr integrates real time business-critical application data, social media, news, blogs, and more into a single user interface. Visualize your enterprise.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org