client services manager
The raison d’être for the Tickr Client Services Team, is to deliver an outstanding client experience. The team relishes the experience of working with savvy, focused, smart, fun, talented people who are dedicated to delivering great solutions that delight our clients.
As a Client Services Manager you will be a key part of Tickr's delivery efforts on projects for our clients. The team’s objective is to understand client goals, establish the scope of work, and manage effective project plans.
As a team member with individual client projects, you will be responsible for the quality of those client relationships day-to-day and to contribute to the delivery of a quality Tickr platform solution, on time and on budget, exceeding client expectations.
Working with the client’s project and technical teams and the internal sales, delivery and engineering teams, you will execute project delivery with an eye to meticulous technical detail and outstanding customer service for both client and project team members. Your stellar communication skills complement your outstanding technical skills.
- Leads project meetings, managing to agendas, tracking action items, and coordinating follow-ups. When necessary, coordinates pre- and post-flight project meetings and documentation.
- Ensures that all client-facing presentations are delivered on time and are of the highest quality.
- Works within project plan and resource allocations and identifies issues to resolve and opportunities to develop throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Hits milestones and delivers weekly project status to internal teams and clients.
- If necessary, serves as a substitute CS team manager in a limited capacity.
- Expert knowledge of the enterprise software market, including applications, databases, and web technology.
- Solid experience working on multiple complex projects with distributed resources in matrixed organizations.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Skilled at calmly delivering and communicating in a quickly changing environment.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL, MongoDB, or similar database technologies. About Tickr
Based in San Francisco, Tickr is the premier provider of real-time business visualization, empowering companies like Nike, Gatorade, Lego, Novartis, and Goldman Sachs with insight into the performance and perception of their brands, products and services. Tickr integrates real time business-critical application data, social media, news, blogs, and more into a single user interface. Visualize your enterprise.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org