Channel / Partner Sales Manager
Tickr is seeking an ambitious and talented Channel Sales Manager to drive new revenue through a multi-channel approach. This role is responsible for improving and strengthening existing Tickr global channel partners, identifying, recruiting, and enabling new channel relationships, and proactively working with Tickr’s direct sales team.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience generating new enterprise business through the channel as well as growing the channel itself. This is the opportunity to hit a hot, fast growing market with best-of-breed technology.
- Maximize sales through existing channel relationships and recruit new channel partners.
- Increase sales performance with newly recruiting, enabled partners.
- Work closely with the Tickr sales team to position Tickr & our channel partners within strategic opportunities.
- Design and implement marketing programs and events in conjunction with partners to drive knowledge of Tickr & its products.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Successful track record in a related enterprise software industry.
- Understanding of enterprise cloud services and partner sales deal structure.
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the channel to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to the C-suite.
- Exceptional written & verbal communications skills.
- BA/BS strongly preferred. Technical background would be advantageous.
- Travel required.
Based in San Francisco, Tickr is the premier provider of real-time business visualization, empowering companies like Nike, Gatorade, Lego, Novartis, and Goldman Sachs with insight into the performance and perception of their brands, products and services. Tickr integrates real time business-critical application data, social media, news, blogs, and more into a single user interface. Visualize your enterprise.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org