Technical Project Manager -- San Francisco Bay Area
Tickr is a fast-growing start-up in the hot business analytics space with an all-star roster of Fortune 500 clients. If you are ready to play a critical role in an early stage company with significant equity upside, read on.
About Tickr: Tickr’s mission is to deliver an outstanding product that can be used by resellers to transform the way their customers use data. The team relishes the experience of working with savvy, focused, smart, fun, talented people who are dedicated to delivering great solutions that delight our clients.
About the Opportunity: As a Project Manager you will play a central role in Tickr’s business strategy and execution. Your objective is to understand product goals, establish the scope of work, manage effective project plans, support high-level decision making and ensure a quality product is delivered.
We offer competitive salary, equity, and benefits.
- Work with internal product and delivery teams on the definition, scoping and planning of their overall projects
- Set expectations for product calendar and roadmap
- Manage efficient process for prioritization and trade-offs to best meet overall company goals
- Perform and/or coordinate QA on all parts of the platform including UX, UI, and data accuracy
- Proactively propose solutions to close gaps, using a holistic view of financial impact of decisions, technology impact
- Lead weekly project management review, tracking action items, and coordinating follow-ups.
- Provide tactical support to Sales, Dev and Data Integrations as needed
- Knowledge of the cloud enterprise services market, including applications such as Oracle and Salesforce.com.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with internal and distributed teams.
- Skilled at calmly delivering and communicating in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
- 5+ years previous project management or equivalent work experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree or higher in CS or related field
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Practices
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org