Software Engineer - Minneapolis, Full-time
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Platform Engineering team. In this role you will assist the engineering team in building new features and improvements to the Tickr app. We're a geographically diverse but tight-knit team, and looking for a developer with the flexibility to work on-site (in Minneapolis) and remotely (work from home). Are you a passionately creative person with an innate curiosity to learn new ideas and work on awesome code? Join us!
- Implement designs using HTML and mobile-friendly CSS
- Work with QA to identify and diagnose and fix bugs
- Be able to triage, prioritize and propose improvements. The "spec" is not always right!
- Use Git and shell commands for code versioning, branching, and deployment
- Use a variety of technologies to collaborate remotely (Slack, Trello, Google Cloud, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or career experience in web development
- Experience with source control (Git or SVN)
- Familiarity with Node JS
- Knowledge of basic Linux terminal comments
- Understanding of responsive HTML and CSS, mobile-first design methodology
- Familiarity with Mockup tools like Sketch, Balsamiq & InDesign.
Based in San Francisco, Tickr is the premier provider of real-time business visualization, empowering companies like Nike, Gatorade, Lego, Novartis, and Goldman Sachs with insight into the performance and perception of their brands, products and services. Tickr integrates real time business-critical application data, social media, news, blogs, and more into a single user interface. Visualize your enterprise.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org